DEVELOPMENT OF DRIVING BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENT FOR DELIVERY DRIVER
This Study aims to safety and legal driving behavior of delivery driver in the government organizations and the private organizations, Bangkok Thailand. The population of this study is delivery driver in the government organizations and the private organizations in Bangkok Thailand .The sample size is 400 of them.
SPSS is used for analyzing, and then the statistic tools were used to analysis the data or influence variables from questionnaire are descriptive statistic such as Frequency, Percentage, Mean, and Standard deviation.
The results were as follows:
1) The majority of the participants were aged 41–50 years of age, comprising approximately half of the total respondents.
2) There was not a roughly even distribution of men and women with 0.00 % for men and 100%.
3) Most of the respondents graduated Vocational Certificate & Diploma/High Vocational Certificate (59.00%).
4) The experience for driving in Organization reported at 1 -5 years (36.50%).
5) There was not a roughly even distribution of Have License and No Have License with 0.00 % for Have 100%.
6) The majority of participants on accident experience were accented 1-2 times (88.50%).
7) The most experience of driving participants is more than 10 years at 347 (86.80%).
8) Speed of Car driving (52.3%) of the respondents are at 81-100 km/hrs., while 0.00% are Less 60 km/hrs. and More than 120 km/hrs.
Almost Driver in organization was a man, The age about 31-60 years, No one graduated bachelor of degree, good experience for driving in organization and less accident, and the important was no speed of car driving moreover 120 120 km/hrs.
9) The level understanding and knowledge behaviors of participants regarding Traffic Law were overall at the Much level.
10) The level understanding and knowledge behaviors of participants regarding Traffic Symbols were overall at the Much level.
11) The level understanding and knowledge behaviors of participants regarding Safety Driving were at the Much level. And when considering to each questions of Traffic Symbol, it was found that the most level have had 4 questions, 12 for Much level, , 2 for The least , and 1 for Medium and Less . So this results explained that these drivers have had Safety Driving Behavior or have a good level of safety driving
The result of the study will bring to analysis for reducing items on questionnaire that was called Factor Analysis (FA) which consists of 1) Exploratory Factor Analysis (EFA) and 2) Confirmatory Factor tor Analysis (CFA), and the results will be brought to making quality driving behavior assessment instrument. Eventually, testing on delivery driver in the government organizations and the private organizations.